Medicine & Health Leadership Camp
The Clinic is proud to announce a one-week Medicine and Healthcare Leadership Camp (MHLC) for girls and boys ages 12-14 who are interested in exploring medicine and healthcare careers.
MHLC is a project based learning model which provides academic and hands-on learning opportunities for students interested in exploring science, medicine, and healthcare careers. The cost of camp is $399 for students who register before February 15th.
Camps will be held at the following locations from 9:00 a.m. • 3:00 p.m.
Immaculata University • July 10-14, 2017 Villanova University • July 31-August 4, 2017
Before Care and After Care are available for an additional cost.
Join us for Summer 2017 and have fun learning about:
- What does our blood tell us our bodies
- How to provide a vital sign assessment
- Suture Techniques for wounds
- Become CPR/First Aid Certified
- Food for Medicine
- Meet Physicians and Healthcare Professionals
- Other medical Specialties
- Organisms and Diseases